Traveling to Iceland for Europeans is another tourist destination where a great experience can be had. For Americans however, Iceland isn’t even on the map! It’s often overlooked and many people don’t give enough credit to this very unique place in the world. Iceland is at the convergence of two continental tectonic plates (North American & Eurasian plate) called the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. The ridge is what makes Iceland special is an abundance of geological activity including geysers, natural springs, and unique rock formations throughout the country.
- Best Things To Do in Iceland
- Everyone Saw My Fruit of the Loom Underwear
- Review of the Blue Lagoon
- Guide to Iceland Sightseeing Tours
- Video: Iceland Geyser Tease
- Video: Surfing in Iceland, You’re kidding right?
Most Popular Tourist Places in Iceland:
- Blue Lagoon
- Glacial Lagoons
- South Coast
- The Golden Circle
- Thingvellir National Park
- West Iceland