If you could fly anywhere in the world for next to nothing, would you?
Well, you can.
Travis Sherry, the man behind The Extra Pack of Peanuts Travel Podcast can, and does so frequently.
I wanted to start the WanderingTrader Podcast for a while now and after he invited me on his podcast I was immediately inspired. After being on his show I laid down the steps to start the WanderingTrader podcast.
He’s cracked the code behind Frequent Flyer miles, and he’s here today to share some of those tips with you, along with some of his favorite travel destinations.
Today we flip the tables, and interview the man who usually conducts the interviews! We talk about how he got to where he is now, how he leverages different revenue streams on his website in order to live a location independent lifestyle, and of course his best travel tips.
He also shares with us a unique definition of freedom
Even if you’ve never thought about frequent flyer miles before Travis lays out the easy steps to get started and provides you with a ton of resources to start your own journey.
Where are your frequent flyer miles going to take you?
In this Episode You Will Learn About
- Why there’s nothing wrong with starting small.
- That travel is always different, no matter how many times you do it.
- Why frequent flyer miles aren’t as hard to get as you think and why you should start collecting now.
- The #1 thing you have to do if you’re thinking about traveling
- That having bad credit isn’t really a barrier to entry for the frequent flyer miles game
- Why taking risks are the key to following your dream
- How deadlines and necessity can make all kinds of things possible
- Sticking to your morals can be more important than money
- Why you should always pay in the local currency
- Travis’s unique definition of freedom
Links from this Episode
Thank You So Much For Listening!
Thank you so much for listening to the WanderingTrader Podcast. If you liked what you heard today then I’m doing my job. Feel free to let us know where you are listening to the podcast today with the social media buttons below.
Also, we want to hear your feedback! Reviews for the podcast on Itunes is incredibly important! We want to help get the word out so others can achieve their financial freedom and travel around the world.
Once we reach 150 reviews we are giving away a one year of free training program at The Day Trading Academy to one lucky podcast reviewer. Make sure to enter your name and leave a review to get a chance to earn your freedom through day trading. If you would like to leave a question on the review we will be happy to answer it on the show!