Travel to Sicily is often overlooked with all of the spectacle and grandeur of Northern Europe. The truth is that Sicily has an extremely unique history. Almost every culture in the ancient past has taken control of the island giving it an unparalleled blend of cultures. Travel to Sicily includes the best Greek temples in the world, baroque art, an active volcano, and incredible beaches just to name a few things. They all are waiting for you in Sicily.
Tales from Sicily:
- Always Try to Hustle in Sicily
- Food in Italy: Don’t mess with my Pasta!
- Godfather Filming Locations in Sicily
- Living in Sicily: My Apt in Catania
- Sicily Travel Advice: Avoiding Killer Sheep
- The time I climbed a Greek Temple & Didn’t get caught
Most Popular Cities (Places) in Sicily: