As most of you know, I now live in South America, in Medellin, Colombia to be exact. I’m from Venezuela and the continent really holds a special place in my heart. Last month I shared a pretty awesome contest for a two week trip to Colombia, but this month I have another free contest for you all to enter in!
Where to this time? How about a 7-day Amazon River cruise for two including air fare!
The Grand Prize winner will receive:
- Roundtrip flights on LAN Airlines
- A 7-day river cruise into the heart of the Amazon aboard the International Expeditions ship, La Estrella Amazonica
- Gear from Royal Robbins
- Gear from Buff Accessories
- All on-board meals and transfers
- Guided tours & lectures by native naturalists
- Wildlife excursions on land & by skiff in three habitats
- Piranha fishing
- Pre-dawn birding
- Local village & school visits
- Night-time skiff rides & rainforest walks
- Full educational program with lectures & field interpretation
- Visit to remote ranger station used for scientific study
- Cooking demonstrations
- Blessing ceremony with a local Shaman
- Tour of colonial Lima & frontier city of Iquitos
The sweepstakes began at 1:00 p.m. (EST), December 9, 2014, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (EST), January 9, 2015.
The sweepstakes sponsors are LAN Airlines (part of the LATAM Airlines Group), International Expeditions, Royal Robbins and Buff Accessories.