Learning How To Speak Argentinian Spanish is very easy if you know how to speak regular Spanish. The Spanish dialect found in Argentina is influenced heavily by both the Italian language and customs. Another very unique trait of Spanish in Argentina is how they pronunciate different vowels. There are some different words used in Argentina that aren’t used in other countries but for the most part you are able to able to speak regular Spanish and be understood 99% of the time. The countries of Colombia, Venezuela, and Argentina all speak the most proper Spanish (closes to Castilian Spanish spoken in Spain.
How Do I Say That In Argentinian Spanish?
- Anytime you see a Y and LL you pronounce with SH
- I Am: Yo Soy (Sho soy)
- Bungee Jumping: Bunshee Shumping (see video)
- Argentinians also use the correct Castillian way
- When you say are you: Vos Sos? (instead of Usted eres)
- Che: A common expression to call someone (Che, how you are?)
- Boludo: Derogatory Comment meaning Idiot
- Kilombo: A word to describe craziness, a crazy party would be Kilombo
- Basta: An Italian word meaning to stop
Learn how to speak other version of Spanish: