Living in Buenos Aires can be both tragic or amazing depending on both your street smarts and your ability to get to know the right parts of the city. The city is deteriorating at faster pace every year and the economic situation in the Argentina is getting worse as we speak. When I was living in Argentina inflation was so bad that some stores would simply cross out the old price and put the new price daily.
Crime is on the rise which is the biggest concern for living in the city. There are precautions that you can take to not be a target, if you have blonde hair unfortunately there is no way for you to avoid this other than dying your hair brown.
- Buenos Aires Travel Tips – Coming Soon
- Pictures of Buenos Aires
- How Buenos Aires is exactly like Paris
- Is Buenos Aires Dangerous? Kidnappings & Muggings: Update!
- Living in Buenos Aires for $15 a day
- The Best Neighborhoods in Buenos Aires
- Partying in Bueno Aires : With Video!
- Best Things to do in Buenos Aires
- Reasons Not To Take Taxis in Argentina
- Crazy Taxi Driver On The Way to Airport
- The Stupendous Argentina Combover
- Blowing in the Wind-Coming Soon
- Sticky Fingers-Coming Soon
- Stupendous Argentine Comb Over