Had to share this with you !
As most of you know, my home base is now in Medellin, Colombia, so when I heard about the new Captivating Colombia sweepstakes that’s giving away an all-expenses paid 14-day trip for two to my adopted home country, I thought I’d share it with you!
- Roundtrip flights on LAN Airlines
- A Fujifilm FinePix S1 camera
- A camera bag from ONA
- A $100 gift card from Juan Valdez Cafe
- A one-year membership in the Wildlife Conservation Society
- All accommodations, meals and transfers
- Bogota–Colombia’s Capital, and home to the Botero Museum, and the Museum of Gold.
- A mountaintop coffee plantation (hacienda).
- Medellin–stunning parks and legendary nightlife (My hometown!)
- Cartagena–Colombia’s Caribbean gem, with its historic walled colonial old city, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Tayrona National Park–on Colombia’s Caribbean coast (not far from Cartagena) is home to remarkable biodiversity and spectacular beaches.
- Chingaza National Park–a private tour of a lush corner of the Andes, escorted by a Wildlife Conservation Society Scientist
All you need to do to enter is go here and fill out a short form!
The sweepstakes began at 2:00 p.m. (EST), November 3, 2014, and ends at 11:59 p.m. (EST), December 1, 2014.
As a part of this promotion, LAN Airlines and Proexport (the Colombian Tourism Board) will be making contributions to the Wildlife Conservation Society to help support its works in Colombia.
The sweepstakes sponsors are LAN Airlines (part of the LATAM Airlines Group), Proexport, Wildlife Conservation Society, G Adventures, Fujifilm, ONA Bags and Juan Valdez Cafe.